Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Simple question: after scoring tokens at the end of a campaign, are these same tokens counted (again) at the end of the upcoming campaign(s) or are they set aside? In effect, do the effects compound?

e.g. a single curse token acquired in the first campaign will give you -9 doubloons by games end, opposed to one acquired in the last campaign which will only give -3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dieckmann
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All tokens are returned to the bag at the end of each week after scoring them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chrisxny wrote:
All tokens are returned to the bag at the end of each week after scoring them.

On a related note, one's den isn't emptied in a similar fashion, is it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dieckmann
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes each week you start over with a empty island and 10 gold. Its on page 10 of the rulebook.

They call them campaigns I think weeks would have been a better term for the rounds in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chrisxny wrote:
Yes each week you start over with a empty island and 10 gold. Its on page 10 of the rulebook.

They call them campaigns I think weeks would have been a better term for the rounds in the game.

Thank you. Somehow, I missed page 10 in my review of the rules earlier. I was looking at page 9 thinking that not only was it the last page, but the most sensible place for them to address all of that.

Silly me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.