RedImp Games
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Today we have some news for you. There are some stirrings going on at the possibility of a reprint, as some notable publishers are taking some interest. But for now, we still have 48 copies of the game to sell to those who live in the European Union.
We do apologize to those living outside the EU, but these copies are only available to those living in European Union; shipping abroad from Poland is quite the expensive logistical nightmare. Those interested will be able to find the game for sale here: http://thelordoftheicegarden.com/online-store

We hope that those who have received the game are truly enjoying themselves, and we look forward to reading your comments about the game on Boardgamegeek.com.

Have a great time battling it out on the fjords of Midgaard, RedImp.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arrrrr'lex
Germany
Geestland
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Already bought it yesterday from your store, as I foolishly passed the opportunity to buy it in Essen.

Now the wait for the game to arrive...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianni Pieri
Italy
Cesena
FC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I buy it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Yeung
United States
Paradise Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance we can buy it for the U.S.?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Konieczny
Poland
Katowice
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://thelordoftheicegarden.com/online-store link is broken and I cannot find the game in stock anywhere. Any updates on availability?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Esteban
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
Need a Sloth?
mbmbmbmbmb
Same question here. Is the game still available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.