Chad Mestdagh
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will now present to you the (hopefully) final version of Everything vs. Everything with the first two expansions.

The second expansion is actually only 9 new character cards, but that will bring the character count to 136 characters. I have playtested and balanced these characters fairly extensively, so there should not be anything that is too broken.

If you have printed any of the previous versions of this game, you will still likely need to reprint this version as there have been many, many changes to this game. I have redone major components to the rules as well. There is now an FAQ in the rules to resolve specific conditions that may have come up in the game.

The final character cards

The final rules

Edit:

And yes, here is the link for printerstudio.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The Mysterious Manor
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent work!

That FAQ section in particular should clear up most of those ambiguous situations where there just wasn't enough space to address it on the cards or elsewhere in the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Ooten
United States
South Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you going to upload them to artstudio or a similar service? Thanks for all your hard work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Riverton
UT
flag msg tools
designer
If given the option, I would prefer to play with the green pieces, please.
badge
I have two new 9 Card Games: 300 Spartans and Franky's 1st Christmas
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! I'm very happy to see these!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I click the Printer Studio link I'm just redirected to their front page .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Mestdagh
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. I can't seem to get the link to work. I have tried a whole bunch of things and I cannot get a proper link. Stay tuned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
radchad wrote:
Yep. I can't seem to get the link to work. I have tried a whole bunch of things and I cannot get a proper link. Stay tuned.

Consider me tuned .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bach
United States
Rocky Hill
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
I'm Bach!
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
radchad wrote:

Consider me tuned :).

I'm tuned as well. Any joy for us?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Mestdagh
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone! I have been away and will be away from the geek for the next 2-3 months. No seriously. We put an internet blocker up for the geek so that I cannot access it. I have purchased way to many games and the insanity of ordering more really needed to stop.

My attempt to share the printerstudio link was rejected by printerstudio ... probably due to all of the copyright infringment.

I am actually accessing the geek from the library so I can't really do anything productive here.

I may be able to upload all of the pictures for the printerstudio to a .rar file at some point. But that is going to take me a while. Especially since I have no idea when I will visit the library next.

If someone really wants to contact me, they can send me a message to my email (chadmestdagh@yahoo.com)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.