Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J M
United States
Scottdale
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think, thanks to David's files that I might know these, but I'm not 100% sure:

Cube (Influence) requirement - You must have an influence marker already in the region, you do not expend it. This confuses me because the other resource that doesn't get expended (energy) is coloured in red. The influence requirement is pictured in black/grey like the expended resources.

Energy Requirement - This is a minimum, not an exact requirement, so " " is " or + + +...".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Minken
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Connect More to your family, friends, and community over a board game.
mbmbmbmbmb
AceAceBaby wrote:
I think, thanks to David's files that I might know these, but I'm not 100% sure:

Cube (Influence) requirement - You must have an influence marker already in the region, you do not expend it. This confuses me because the other resource that doesn't get expended (energy) is coloured in red. The influence requirement is pictured in black/grey like the expended resources.

Energy Requirement - This is a minimum, not an exact requirement, so " " is " or + + +...".

Yeah - the influence markers are not consistently represented on the Quest cards. You NEVER lose influence tokens when you need them as input to a Quest. You, simply, just require to have them in the Area. It is not at all clear - I also had to double check the prototype and with Thomas when I got the final version of the game!

Energy Requirement - yes, it is only a minimum; it is NOT an exact requirement. If you have more, rejoice in the fact that you are well rested!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Vande Ginste
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Scottdale
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, David- Oh, another question I have from my test run last night...

Using a joker to stand in for cards as a quest requirement. Does the joker only stand in for a single card, or does it stand in for the entirety of that requirement?

I'm thinking of quest requirements such as "Troops X4" or "City Plans X2." Would you play "Troop 1 + Joker" (using Joker as Troop 3 which is the highest of that card) / "City Plans + Joker", or can the joker count for all X4, X2, etc?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.