3 Posts

Titan HD» Forums » General

Subject: NaN rating rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
joey gray
msg tools
Kris,

Since I downloaded the new version (2.2.4 - Warpup III) my rating and the ratings of all the AI are NaN. I tried deleting and reinstalling from the App Store, and that did reset all the game info, but the ratings are still NaN and playing one game didn't change it.

Joey

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are Not a Number. I am a free man!

Mine does not show NaN. I rarely play online, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Giesing
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joeygray8 wrote:
Kris,

Since I downloaded the new version (2.2.4 - Warpup III) my rating and the ratings of all the AI are NaN. I tried deleting and reinstalling from the App Store, and that did reset all the game info, but the ratings are still NaN and playing one game didn't change it.

Joey

Hi Joey,

I have one other report of a player whose rating is NaN; in that case, they recently changed Game Center IDs, so their win/loss rating was reset. I'm not sure why the rating would be displayed as NaN, though - that should never happen.

I'm not seeing this here. Can you send me feedback from in-game? That will include a report on some internal game state that might help me understand what's going on.

Thanks,

- Kris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.