S C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Crazy cheap deal on Keyflower (one of the best new games around)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/R-D-Games-KEYF-Keyflower/dp/B009AP8X...

23 copies which I expect to fly out of the window.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernesto Villanova
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Keyflower £27 Delivered (AMAZON) FSSS and Prime eligible.
Nice one !!!

Thanks a lot I was having a look at this game during the weekend...glad I didn't buy it then.

One more for the shelf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
Slovenia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for in info, however you have the same game on magierspiele.de for 38.7 EUR. So this is another game that goes on my to-order list, which I will use when ordering in bulk. Same price regardless the weight of package on magierspiele.de (16€).

For my country shipping for Amazon Keyflower comes 10.21 British pounds. That brings the sum up to ~50 EUR (converted from GBP).

Not a mega bargain for me after all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bobR132 wrote:
Thanks for in info, however you have the same game on magierspiele.de for 38.7 EUR. So this is another game that goes on my to-order list, which I will use when ordering in bulk. Same price regardless the weight of package on magierspiele.de (16€).

For my country shipping for Amazon Keyflower comes 10.21 British pounds. That brings the sum up to ~50 EUR (converted from GBP).

Not a mega bargain for me after all.

I ordered my copy for my christmas present (was cheaper for my family if I did the ordering) from Milan Spiele for 36 EUR because finding this for less than £30 delivered here is hard work if not impossible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas MacIntyre
Scotland
Glasgow
Scotland
flag msg tools
I attack the darkness...
badge
Please Wait....
mbmbmbmb
Thanking you.. awesome find! I think we might be running down supplies

"Only 1 left in stock (more on the way)."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shadowruin wrote:
Thanking you.. awesome find! I think we might be running down supplies

"Only 1 left in stock (more on the way)."

Back up to 22. I think they have more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Llewellyn
United Kingdom
Telford
Shropshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Back up to £36.27.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas MacIntyre
Scotland
Glasgow
Scotland
flag msg tools
I attack the darkness...
badge
Please Wait....
mbmbmbmb
definately glad of the heads up then one less christmas present to grab.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Allaby
United Kingdom
Staines-upon-Thames
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmb
Flubitted for £24, although now the price has gone back up I'm fully expecting it to be cancelled.... We shall see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy P
United Kingdom
Malvern
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mb
schnool wrote:
Flubitted for £24, although now the price has gone back up I'm fully expecting it to be cancelled.... We shall see.

I have a despatch note, so maybe not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They don't always catch these.
I procured a copy of Rune Age Expansion: Oath and Anvil for £11 pound as when I added it from an alternate vendor, it somehow missed the delivery cost. I then proceeded to check any product that was cheap on amazon from this vendor to see if I got a further gain, but it was a bookmarklet bug I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Tomlinson
United Kingdom
W Midlands
flag msg tools
Got a despatch note today aswell, cheers OP, been on my wishlist for a while. My gf loves Carcassonne and this seems like a natural next step up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
Lunoar wrote:
Got a despatch note today aswell, cheers OP, been on my wishlist for a while. My gf loves Carcassonne and this seems like a natural next step up.
Not seeing the connection myself outside of literally placing tiles next to each other. That's really really not what the game is about though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Squiz
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:
Lunoar wrote:
Not seeing the connection myself outside of literally placing tiles next to each other. That's really really not what the game is about though.

Doesnt matter, he can tell his Girlfriend its like Carcassonne to trick her into playing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Allaby
United Kingdom
Staines-upon-Thames
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmb
It features predominantly green tiles and multi-coloured meeples... Clear delineation between the two!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
schnool wrote:
It features predominantly green tiles and multi-coloured meeples... Clear delineation between the two!

I now seeing euro signs with a Carcassonne version of Keyflower. You take it in rounds bidding over number of players +2 tiles. Same bidding as keyflower. You can also win the bid and give others the tile if you want.

You can also place your workers on your own/other peoples tiles to score points like Carc and when completing things they go back to your 'castle' (aka house).

So you can up the bid on placed meeples like in keyflower outbidding someone on a 30 point city with 4 yellow meeples for example but then you are giving them a shitload of meeples to score with.

This needs to be tested...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Tomlinson
United Kingdom
W Midlands
flag msg tools
squiz wrote:
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:
Lunoar wrote:

Doesnt matter, he can tell his Girlfriend its like Carcassonne to trick her into playing!

This meeple
I know they play quite differently but using the familiarity of claiming tiles with meeples is part of my cunning master plan!
Mwahahaha....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy P
United Kingdom
Malvern
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Just to put some minds at rest, my copy delivered today as expected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why did no one tell me about this Flubit thing? Just got an offer for Caverna £50 delivered. Problem is I was waiting for a £30 voucher from eBay before I bought it on there but this is £10 cheaper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.