Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Nelson
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase the upgrade kit for the game here in the US?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Macleod
United States
Pearland
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think fun again has it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Nelson
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only found the game and the expansion, not the upgrade for the first edition game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Wilczewski
United States
Folsom
California
flag msg tools
badge
Someone on the internet is wrong!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think patience + CSI
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Macleod
United States
Pearland
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MillicanDarque wrote:
Only found the game and the expansion, not the upgrade for the first edition game.

I thought the expansion contained the upgrade kit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Nelson
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The one I got didn't have it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
macleodsr wrote:
MillicanDarque wrote:

From the pictures I've seen of the expansion, that would be impossible. I had just thought they were including the upgrade kit for free with early orders of the expansion if you wanted it. (And I don't know how "early" early is-- I am hoping it's available at BGG.con.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
grasa_total wrote:
macleodsr wrote:
MillicanDarque wrote:

From the pictures I've seen of the expansion, that would be impossible. I had just thought they were including the upgrade kit for free with early orders of the expansion if you wanted it. (And I don't know how "early" early is-- I am hoping it's available at BGG.con.)

The upgrade kit is a separate pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Warren
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just emailed Funagain customer service and they DO have the upgrade pack and they ARE including it with Everfrost orders. Here is the exact response i got from them just now :

Hello Brad,
Thank you for your email.
Yes, it does include the upgrade pack and I was the one that taped them all together.

Thanks,

--
Stella
Customer Service
Funagain Games
1660 Ashland Street
Ashland OR 97520
USA
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Nelson
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My problem is that I have the main game and the expansion but don't have the upgrade kit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Warren
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahhh.. sorry about that, I see now looking back at your earlier posts where you said that.

Yeah, I'm not sure what to do in that case. Maybe knowing that Funagain has them you can contact them and they can work something out? This is my first time ordering from them so I don't know how open they are to something like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony W
United States
Long Beach, CA
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is it true that the conversion kit comes with the expansion, or only if you buy it from Funagain?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
iGotGame wrote:
Is it true that the conversion kit comes with the expansion, or only if you buy it from Funagain?

It's not physically included inside the expansion box. It's been free with the expansion at Essen and BGG.con; I have no idea how long that will keep being true at other conventions, and I dunno what the online situation is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lior Kiperman
Israel
Ramat Gan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also have the Everfrost expansion and want the upgrade kit. Has anyone found a way to get the upgrade pack separately?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robyn Z
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also looking for the upgrade kit and the add on.
Right now Funagain are out of stock
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robyn Z
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anything?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Duran
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CSI just confirmed to me in email that they will NOT carry the upgrade kit. Funagain still appears to be out of stock and I wonder if they'll get more. It'd be a real shame if the US doesn't see much access to the kits -- I'd really like one, but I'm not about to buy a brand new copy of TK for one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
JaydedOne wrote:
CSI just confirmed to me in email that they will NOT carry the upgrade kit. Funagain still appears to be out of stock and I wonder if they'll get more. It'd be a real shame if the US doesn't see much access to the kits -- I'd really like one, but I'm not about to buy a brand new copy of TK for one.

Thats a bummer, what about Miniature market?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JaydedOne wrote:

I've emailed CGE twice now (once a few months ago, and again 2 weeks ago. - no response.

Sigh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robyn Z
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i have also tried to contact sights but no reply back.

It seems this game is not going to get the love it deserves. Greed seems to have killed this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shallowz wrote:
i have also tried to contact sights but no reply back.

It seems this game is not going to get the love it deserves. Greed seems to have killed this game.

Just add it to the long list of games destroyed by improving the components and production quality while reducing the price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shallowz wrote:

I've seen it mentioned in more recommendation threads in the past month than in the year before that. It seems to be doing well.

I hope the GeekStore ends up with some of the upgrade kits; they've done that for TTA for a while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Bazler
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
mbmbmbmbmb
grasa_total wrote:
shallowz wrote:

I've seen it mentioned in more recommendation threads in the past month than in the year before that. It seems to be doing well.

I hope the GeekStore ends up with some of the upgrade kits; they've done that for TTA for a while.

This is what I'm hoping for as well. CGE must know that there's a demand for this (I've emailed them myself with no reply), and if they can get people to pay a modest sum for it, it might not be too cost prohibitive for them to make it available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Danish
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

BGG Store would be a nice venue! I tried hitting them up on twitter to see if they are more likely to respond there ... no reply yet, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robyn Z
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good idea
I am going to hold my breath until they respond.
would be great to get the upgrade and the expansion.

(deep breath)gulp

jdanish wrote:

BGG Store would be a nice venue! I tried hitting them up on twitter to see if they are more likely to respond there ... no reply yet, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.