Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wayne Price
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is there any news on when to expect a retail release of this - I was hoping to get it before Christmas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The backers haven't received yet so that may be unlikely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bauman
United States
Santa Cruz
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Per the KS update posted on 11/6:

Quote:
The container with the main games is already loaded and is scheduled to leave Monday with an arrival into the US fulfillment center at the end of November. By air-shipping the corrected components, they will arrive into the US a little ahead of the main game and will be shipped in the same package to backers.

In the EU, the games will be shipping out within the next 2-3 weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United Kingdom
York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Iguk now show as having it in stock. No sign of my kickstarter...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Price
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the replies, I didn't realise backers still hadn't received the games yet.

DrPink wrote:
Iguk now show as having it in stock. No sign of my kickstarter...

That must be so annoying as a backer. Though the price IGUK are charging seems really steep - £75 is that really the rrp? At that price with careful shopping around I could get the base game and expansions for less (minus the mini expansions).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yorick Rise
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
Well, the Big Box was available for KS supporters pickup at Essen, but the additional content was not there - i saw mixed/contradicting reports on the additional tiles, and nobody got Mammut game. The Mayan calendar was not there for sure. And fact that is was also not shown in the updates (even though it was promised) lead me to conclusion that most likely the have the retail version available, but are still working on additional KS content - still I hope I'm wrong on this. Obviously they do not want to ship all things twice (EBB+KS addons) so we will wait...

I backed indirectly (6 pack) so I cannot see the updates for backers only but i got it forwarded. Still you can see comments. I really hope to play it still this year, but lost trust I had in Quuen Games. And i really want to be surprised

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Carr
United States
Ruckersville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
any news on retail release? was going to pick up the base game for the kids for x-mas and ran across the big box and woudl rather purchase the big box... Miniature market has it on preorder but no release/expected date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jono D
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I received my big box from www.ozgameshop.com.au yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Butt
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Expect a misprinted muscleman tile if you are buying a copy from the first print run. They have printed replacements, you just need to email queen of you need one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Izak Marais
South Africa
Stellenbosch
Western cape
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see this is starting to be shipped to US backers. Any idea if and when it will be available via normal distribution methods? I.e. willl my Flgs be able to order this from their queen distributor in the future? if so, when?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forrest Evans
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boardgamebliss.com had it in stock the other day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Izak Marais
South Africa
Stellenbosch
Western cape
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately that won't help me here in South Africa. It needs to be available via normal distribution methods for my flgs to be able to stock it. Rises in shipping costs have made importing myself prohibitively expensive .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna H
United States
Beverly Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
The Adventures of a Solo Astronaut
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that the Kickstarter backers have (and are) receiving their games. Anyone seen this pop up in any FLGS or OLGS? Or heard any news on when they might be receiving their copies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.