Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thebrewgeek
United States
Fall River
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a few questions regarding the Insurance card.

- Is it a one time use?
- If it is a one time use why would I ever want to pay 1 shilling to return the die?
- When I want to use the die when do I do it. During my turn? After my opponents turn? Which phase do I move the die first or second?

So far I really like this game. It's charming!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shem Phillips
New Zealand
Waikanae
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad you are enjoying the game! Was really hard squashing all those rules into a little rulebook - so sorry if some things aren't 100% clear.

Insurance is for one time use. So once it has been rolled, it is returned the players supply.

The reason you may want to pay 1 Shilling to return it is if you really want your die back for other actions. I've seen some players put dice on both Insurance cards, then really regret it!

Insurance dice are used on your turn, after a failed dice roll. The die is placed in the first phase, but cannot be used that round. Only in a later round (during the second phase).

Hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thebrewgeek
United States
Fall River
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I pay the one schilling to remove the die from the insurance card can I place the die on another card right away or do I have to wait?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shem Phillips
New Zealand
Waikanae
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only if you pay to remove it during the first phase. You cannot re-place it during the second phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.