Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Howe
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Are event cards drawn from location decks mandatory to play right away or even at all if it's kept? For example you look at and keep 2 cards and one comes up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Event cards are not required to be played. You can keep them in your hand. Additionally they count as item cards towards certain objectives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
thebaker1983 wrote:
Event cards are not required to be played. You can keep them in your hand. Additionally they count as item cards towards certain objectives.

And when used they do not go to the waste pile. They are removed from the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Howe
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies, playing it that way makes sense and helped me to squeek out a last turn betrayal to throw the game for everyone else. Definitely one of my favorite gaming moments, wish I had recorded the face of the guy that checked the contributions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandru Stanuta
Romania
Berceni
ILFOV
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thebaker1983 wrote:

This is the only rule that I got wrong in this game. I thought that, being a different "type" of card, the event must be played immediately (although in the rulebook is not mentioned anything like this) shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.