Popular Tags: [View All]
David Griffin
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Of Gods and Men is a Star Trek actors joint venture to make a movie for the fans and put it on YouTube. It's a ton of fun and introduces variations of the typical characters as well as three constitution class starships. One is the Enterprise M (a museum Constitution made in the Movie era), the USS Liberty (the last battered Constitution from the Federation after the "global order" takes over the Federation), and the GCC Conqueror (the alternate timeline version of the Enterprise).

Here's my take on them to further fill out the mirror universe. I added as many of the characters as I could and even snuck in an alternate Number One who wasn't in the show.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Braddock West
United States
Rockrimmon
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
carbon_dragon wrote:
Of Gods and Men is a Star Trek actors joint venture to make a movie for the fans and put it on YouTube. It's a ton of fun and introduces variations of the typical characters as well as three constitution class starships. One is the Enterprise M (a museum Constitution made in the Movie era), the USS Liberty (the last battered Constitution from the Federation after the "global order" takes over the Federation), and the GCC Conqueror (the alternate timeline version of the Enterprise).

Here's my take on them to further fill out the mirror universe. I added as many of the characters as I could and even snuck in an alternate Number One who wasn't in the show.

super cool! at least thematically. mechanically the explicit inability for cards to be combo'd would make them very low on my purchase list and probably never to be run over their superior counterparts.
reload tokens need to be a thing though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, even though my local group tends not to use infinite attack cancellation, I don't want to create any more nightmare cards. Nothing wrong with canceling an attack, as long as it doesn't become a habit.

I didn't spec them up, but the movie has all kinds of ships in the battles including Federation class dreadnoughts and Saladin class destroyers, all in the cool red and white colors. There is also a weird Klingon/Federation mixed design monster being used as Gary Mitchell's flagship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.