Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lovro Boric
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
Hi,
I would like to introduce you to my creation, boardgame War Eternal.
This is the game is spent 3 years making, playtesting and balancing.

I would appreciate if you visit and like my facebook page. There you can also find a Rulebook avalable for download.

https://www.facebook.com/wareternalboardgame

Later I plan to go through crowdfunding process to help me with publishing. I put a lot of effort into game design, but this story is impossible to finish without help of community.
Thank you for every like and share

--DESCRIPTION--
War Eternal is epic strategy fantasy board game for 3-6 players
As a leader of his faction, player fights to forge new empire on remains of ancient one.

Why is this game so special?

Simultaneous Movement – with new and unique mehanic, you will never again have to wait for other players to finish their turn. All units move at the same time!
This not only makes for better paced game, but offer countless possibilites for tactical play.

Structured Turns - Not only movement, but all aspects of game are played simultaneously. Every action is simultaneous, which halves the playing time of this epic game.

Simple, but flexible rules- You will never have to remember lots of modifiers. Top priority was to avoid situations where game looks Math class. Instead of stacking bonuses, good sense of timing, tactics and balanced build are required

Unique armies – Every of six races has four unique units that reflect spirit of that faction.

World that affects game – Terrains affect movement and combat. Seasons are constantly changing in-game conditions.

Diversified magic system – In this simple,yet powerful system with four elemental magics, spells have flexible effects that differ depending on the time of the year.

Rich world – No game is only about mehanics, but also about feeling that it can capture. Lots of effort was put in creation of world, and all races are unique, with own history and motivations.

Thank you for your support!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suggest that if you really want community involvement, that you open an entry for your game here and upload rules etc. Each game can have multiple forums with multiple threads where players and fans can have their say. Effectively, BGG is "the social network for board games"!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Chinkin
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks interesting.

I couldn't see how many hit points each unit has, maybe it's just one but I don't think it says this. Also there seems to be some ambiguity between the 'army' phase and the 'tactics' phase. Overall the rules are ok but they have clearly been written by a non native English speaker. I very much recommend getting someone with English as their first language rewrite them for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lovro Boric
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
Thanks for the advice about game entry, I will definitely do it.

About hit points... units have only 1 HP. There are some special units that are armored, they have 2 HP. Will have to add that in rulebook. And yes, the army and tactics phase are same thing, i will have to correct it in rules

Thanks for input

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lovro Boric
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
I opened the entry for game under following link:
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/169785/war-eternal

There is new version of rulebook uploaded in forums.
Pls check
I would be grateful for every comment and will answer for any questions, if some rules need clarifying. Thanks :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.