Subject: Just curious, color on your scientist? =) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christoffer Hansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How many of you painted your scientist yellow/orange before reading in the scenario he is supposed to be white?

*raises hand*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
I caught myself just in time. It was close.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Speak of the devil, this image was just posted:

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john paul
United States
Fayetteville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, lol. That's mine. Did NOT read that far into the campaign guide. Oh well. Either way he's f***'d, that suit provides no camouflage or protection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoffer Hansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The reason I painted mine yellow is because I came here to look at the pictures of other painters of Omega Protocoll, and most were indeed yellow/orange =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joanna G
United States
Laguna Niguel
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zargas wrote:
The reason I painted mine yellow is because I came here to look at the pictures of other painters of Omega Protocoll, and most were indeed yellow/oragnge =)

Me too! I originally set out to paint him white too, but I started painting them and then stopped and by the time I started again, I completely forgot why I was going with white and kept seeing other people painting him yellow or orange, really liked the yellow and went with that. Oh well. I think the yellow is more interesting than white at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.