Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could have sworn I've seen a write up listing what was to be included in this expansion, at least in regards to number and categories of cards and related elements. Sadly, I can't find this at the moment. If it exists, can somebody provide me a link?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jvdv wrote:
This is the best I can find:

Expansion products page

Thanks. That gives me a bit more info. Sadly, what I really want to know appears subsumed in this line:

Quote:
156 Encounter Cards and a multitude of Assets, Conditions, Gates, and Monsters

156 encounter cards is cool, but I'd like to know the number of additional cards as well.

Oh well. It should hit our shores soon enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Larson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is possible to get a close estimate. It lists you will need 5 packs of the encounter size of sleeves (so some where between 201 and 250 cards), and 3 packs of the smaller, asset size sleeves (some where between 151 and 200 cards). But like you said, it will be in stores soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allison Macrae
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is some discussion and speculation on the numbers here: Mountains of Madness speculation

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.