United States
Chelsea
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I love Legendary Encounters, and I thought the achievements section in the rulebook was a clever way to extend the life of the game. That said, there could be so many more achievement possibilities!

Here are 530 points worth of possible achievements. Can you accomplish them all?

100 Point Achievements: (1 achievement for 100 points)

"Never Give Up" - Complete the Alien, Aliens, Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection scenarios consecutively without losing.

50 Point Achievements: (5 achievements for 250 points)

"I Can Handle It" - Complete the Alien scenario with three hive cards in the complex to begin the game.
"Masochist" - Complete the Aliens scenario with three hive cards in the complex to begin the game.
"It Only Took 50 Tries" - Complete the Alien 3 scenario with three hive cards in the complex to begin the game.
"Born Again" - Complete the Alien Resurrection scenario with three hive cards in the complex to begin the game.
"Get Some" - Complete any scenario with default setup instructions without your team taking a single strike

25 Point Achievements: (4 achievements for 100 points)

"BFG" - Accumulate 20 or more attack on a single turn.
"Big Money Roller" - Accumulate 20 or more recruit on a single turn.
"Get Away From Her, You Son of A" - Win a game using Ripley cards as the only characters in the barracks.
"No Problem" - Win a scenario with zero drone cards in the Hive deck.

10 Point Achievements: (8 achievements for 80 points)

"Brought My Friends" - When you draw a new hand it has no basic cards in it.
"I Can Match Colors!" - When you combo three different class symbols on the same turn.
"Royal Flush" - If you have all five different class symbols in your hand (or in front of you.).
"Racist" - If the HQ is all one class.
"Rainbow" - If the HQ is all five classes.
"Nice Engine" - Draw an additional 5 or more cards in a single turn.
"Close Call" - Win the game with a chestburster inside you or any teammate's body before it bursts out.
"Medic!!!" - Heal 8 damage worth of strikes in a single turn.

If you have any additional achievements you would like to add to the list, feel free to write you suggestions in the comments below! I'll be sure to add the best ones to the list above. Also, if you feel any of the achievements currently listed should be modified in any way, please let me know. Thanks and have fun!!!

Edit 1 & 2: Cleaned the layout up a bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chelsea
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, does anyone know of a way to create a clean achievements checklist via Word or PDF so that we can compile a set of achievements on one file, upload it to the geekfiles section of this game, and allow others to print it and check off their achievements as they accomplish them? I would be willing to create this myself if I knew of a good way to do so or if someone is handy with a computer and wants to help, that would be greatly appreciated as well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad,
I have created a checklist for you. If you pm me an email I will send you a copy to see if this is what you want.
Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.