Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If you have both core sets do we need to use all the sanity and wound and side bag tokens? Or can I toss half of them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Osborne
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
With 2 core sets you can run six players which will use more tokens, you will also pull red threats which can generate more monsters. So I would think you need all from one set and half from the other.

We just kept them all though. They fit nicely in the black and yellow harbor freight boxes.

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
They also say that some of the counters may be used for future expansions and for adventures that customers can come with on their own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
If you have both core sets do we need to use all the sanity and wound and side bag tokens? Or can I toss half of them?

I haven't yet needed to punch one of the sheets that are all tokens. So it is still under the insert in case I need it in future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.