Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cthulhu Wars is very nearly here, so I realize it's almost Old News. Nonetheless, we are bringing it to BGG Con this week, so stop by and have a peek, and maybe a playthrough (backers get first dibs). We're bringing all the expansions to show off, too.

We are also bringing Glorantha: The Gods War which is my next design. It has many elements in common with Cthulhu Wars, but those who have played both assure me that the games feel quite different.

And we are ALSO showing the English version of Theomachy. This is a joint effort between Petersen Games and Historical Games Factory (the latter based in Poland) to bring their terrific deck-building / poker-esque card game to the world. At least the English speaking world (it's already available in German and Polish). We will be adding new pantheons, new cards, and other kewl stuff to the game.

Sandy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Schep
Netherlands
Amersfoort
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Look for Teomachia to find it on the geek atm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Robertson
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't attend BGG Con this year. So if anyone goes, be sure to play a round or two in my absence! Take lots of pictures too! Thanks in advance.

Cthulhu Wars! Game responsibly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh yeah, it's "Teomachia" in Polish, "Theomachie" in German, and soon will be "Theomachy" in English.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hobbs
United States
Wylie
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be at BGG.con and looking forward to stopping by.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.