Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Wißner
Germany
Augsburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The description here on BGG says:
"Some sets also include extra instillation tokens, Klingon cloak tokens, additional Romulan cloak/echo tokens, and extra control tokens"

My copy came with the extra Romulan cloak/echo tokens, and extra control tokens but not the Klingon nor the installation ones.
So I guess this is a real error? Why would some sets come with additional stuff? Has this officially been acknowledged by Wizkids?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dallas Honeycutt
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mb
MiWi wrote:
The description here on BGG says:
"Some sets also include extra instillation tokens, Klingon cloak tokens, additional Romulan cloak/echo tokens, and extra control tokens"

My copy came with the extra Romulan cloak/echo tokens, and extra control tokens but not the Klingon nor the installation ones.
So I guess this is a real error? Why would some sets come with additional stuff? Has this officially been acknowledged by Wizkids?

I want to say that the Klingon and Federation control tokens are on the other side of the Romulan ones. There were no extra Klingon stealth tokens because they didn;t need any more. No klingon stealth ships were added, so they have all of those they need. I don't honestly remember if there were any Klimngon or Federation installation tokens in my Romulan set, but I cannot imagine the need for more of those. I want to say that there were a few with Romulan markings, but they are unnecessary to playing the game if you do not have them. I really don't think this is an error, more just misreading what was supposed to come with the expansion......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh J Jones
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The other side of the Romulan control tokens is Federation; same thing with the Dominion control markers they are Federation on the other side.

My Romulan expansion came with more Klingon Cloak tokens numbered 6 and higher. The main problem with the Klingon on tokens included in the ROmulan expansion is that they are printed super dark and thus do not match the cloak tokens from the base set.

As for extra tokens, I did end up with two duplicate sets of Romulan cloak tokens and control markers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.