3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Christmas Gift Suggestions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nate L
msg tools
mb
What are good game recommendations for me? Looking for gifts for Christmas this year. I'm a big fan of strategy games, deckbuilders, worker placement, games with variable player powers, and games that minimize the luck-factor.

I'm not a big fan of space theme, games that exceed 2 hours of game play, and games that have a very dry theme.

If anyone could help with some suggestions? I've been out of touch with the board game world for about a year and need some recommendations on new and recently popular games! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Johnson
United States
Wyoming
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Dice Tower just released their first video in a series of Christmas gift suggestions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9OhTzcTMMY&list=UUiwBbXQllj...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goldfinger
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How many players? Ages? What themes interest you? Can you give examples of games that you really like/dislike? More information is better as it will improve your chances of getting more useful recommendations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.