rick haroutunian
Canada
Georgetown
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
If Friday does a building action by himself and the adventure token is sitting on top of the building deck, does Friday take a wound and then the adventure token is removed from on top of the deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alec Chapman
United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Anyway, how's your sex life?
badge
"She said the same thing about waffles."
mbmbmbmbmb
rickjunyor wrote:
If Friday does a building action by himself and the adventure token is sitting on top of the building deck, does Friday take a wound and then the adventure token is removed from on top of the deck?

I would say so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely yes. It's a good way to clear off those markers without having to actually draw adventure cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ng
Singapore
Singapore
Bedok
flag msg tools
Also remember to roll for success and extra wounds (which is very likely), because it is only one player token.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Futterer
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
Kingdom Death: Monster
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find a rule that allows to remove the adventure token when Friday did take a wound from it.
The only rule i find is, that adventure tokens get discarded when you resolved a adventure card.
So i would say: No, you do not remove the adventure token. Would be a too easy way to get around These.

Regards
Jens

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
mbmbmbmbmb
FuttererJ wrote:
I can't find a rule that allows to remove the adventure token when Friday did take a wound from it.
The only rule i find is, that adventure tokens get discarded when you resolved a adventure card.
So i would say: No, you do not remove the adventure token. Would be a too easy way to get around These.

Regards
Jens

I think since Friday doesn't go on adventures then he doesn't remove the token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Statarius

Citrus Heights
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He doesn't go on adventures, but he does have a mechanism for dealing with them from dice (taking a wound). I suggest he does clear it, and I use him for just that reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.