Subject: Experimental Reactors rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Steiger
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey

how do the experimental recators and the locations that are made out of three cards work? I bought the strech reward pack at Essen but no rules were included :-( Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are on the back of one of the other cards - not quite as separated as past rules. Don't have them handy right now to reference but I've seen similar questions in one of the AtS forums here, with answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ali Shaw

Central
msg tools
mbmb

Hope it helps. But, as paschott notes, the rules cards should be in with the expansion somewhere.

EDIT - yes, FAIL on image orientation... Too lazy to work out why it's like that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Popov Victor
msg tools
aps29 wrote:

Hope it helps. But, as paschott notes, the rules cards should be in with the expansion somewhere.

EDIT - yes, FAIL on image orientation... Too lazy to work out why it's like that

how many types of experimental reactors are there? 2 types? the games description says:
- New Experimental Reactors - Part I (5)
- New Experimental Reactors - Part II (5)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.