Alien vs Predator: The Hunt Begins» Forums » General

Subject: Did anybody go to the Wayland Games open day? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Blue Hammer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anybody go to the Wayland Games demo day over the weekend? I'm curious to hear what AvP stuff was on show and what people thought of the game so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From Dakka:

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/3870/556916....

[quote=Ruglud 556916 7358175 883103514f55e8af2696c9cdd4d31604.jpg]Some comments on Facebook re: the Prodos AvP open day @ Wayland Games today...

[quote]Great day at Wayland testing the prototype game! Met some great people, saw some great games played! The board looks amazing, the models are fantastic and the missions rules add some great narrative I the game! Can't wait for this to come out now![/quote]

[quote]Didn't get to the talk, arrived late so talked to a few people whilst my brother and friend had a fantasy game.

It's all just what we've seen in images before but it was nice to see things in the flesh[/quote]

[quote]Yeah it was good, the game works, which is nice. The preds are full on nails hard. The marines are masters of the aoe, my god flamers are mean! Xenos as youd expect are a bit naff, nut make up for it in numbers. The models, wow, even if theyre slightly worn from world travels, theyre amazing![/quote]

A video of the Q&A will also be going up on the AvP Facebook page and the Hairy Gamers YouTube channel later - apparently the chaps recorded it have around 45 minutes of footage[/quote]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Hammer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jake.

This bit made me both laugh and breath a sigh of relief "Yeah it was good, the game works, which is nice."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joe marty
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the photos. I am chomping at the bit for this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.