Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark DeHate
United States
Williamston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I've just discovered 2R1B, and have a great opportunity to play it at an upcoming party. The current print and play though, doesn't get me super excited, since there isn't any kind of rules help listed on the cards.

It sounds like an upgraded print and play to match the current/final art style will be made available eventually. Any chance that is/could be included with a pre-order? I'd be absolutely in to pre-order if I could print my own copy in the meantime!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Martone
msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, I was actually curious about that too. I don't mind being a slightly second class citizen for missing the original Kickstarter bandwagon, but since the game is getting pushed back a few months, any chance of sending out the updated PnP to use pre-order'ers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Martone
msg tools
mbmbmb
mrdehate wrote:

It sounds like an upgraded print and play to match the current/final art style will be made available eventually. Any chance that is/could be included with a pre-order? I'd be absolutely in to pre-order if I could print my own copy in the meantime!

I believe they already did one batch of updated PnP just for the KS backers, but I would recommend checking out some of the files of people who have made their own.

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/103973/wedding-edition-two...
This is the one I made my initial PnP set with, and if you follow the comments a little, the creator links to the whole kit in illustrator files.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner Tan
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I too wouldn't mind pre-ordering if it meant that I can get a copy of the upgraded PnP while waiting for the actual product.

Can the developer confirm this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin R
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody ever hear from the designers on this? I would also pre-order if I can get the upgraded PnP (also not clear to me whether the currently available PnP is already the upgraded PnP, so any insight is appreciated).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Martone
msg tools
mbmbmb
I did, pretty quickly and very positively from Alan, but to be honest I never followed up do to holiday rush and because, at this point I'm more than content just riding out the community PnP I made. The finished game should hopefully be out here in the next two or so months if I remember the last projection.

But yeah, I was super encouraged by that interaction. They seem about as cool in person and in personal email as they are in their updates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.