#77 T.J. OSHIE
The following questions were posted on 11-17-14 by a gentleman who is currently learning the Platoon Leader system. I decided to share them in the hopes that others may benefit:
1) "One squad has lost two steps. it had a firepower of 4. Is it now 2 or still 4 ? Same thing for a LMG counter."
The squad would now be a two. The firepower and strength are synonymous. The LMG would stay the same, that is to say never suffer from step losses.
2)"There is no reaction to fire?"
That's right, there is no reaction to fire. I struggled with this rule for some time, going back and forth until finally deciding that a squad being fired at would be too busy dodging bullets to react. This further lends credence to the phrase, "suppressing fire".
3) "How is played a double fire ? Two fire actions or one fire action (counting double)?"
A double fire action is essentially two distinct fire actions requiring a separate roll for each.
4) "Can I make one action with a first squad, one with a second one and the second one by the first squad ?"
Not sure i fully understand the last question but i'll hazard an answer.
If the first squad is going to commit two actions it must do so consecutively. You may not commit one action then commit another action/s with another squad before returning to perform a final action with the original squad.
- Last edited Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:32 pm (Total Number of Edits: 3)
- Posted Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:30 pm