Florian Flumontanus
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I posted a similar question in the 'normal' strategy forum but i also wantedto ggive this one a shot
I'm playing the Nerekhall interlude (the true enemy) tomorrow night and have about the same question: anyone got some experience or advice about the monsterselection?! Because of the special reinforcement rules, I really think that the selection here really makes the difference.
The reinforcement in that level allows to respawn ONE elite monster of the one group and ALL the normal ones of the other one!
I was thinking about picking Ogers (because I can respawn the red one which has undying so I kind of cheat that way :-D ) and MAYBE skeleton archers (many of them and ranged) but I also consider picking rats, ferroxes or shadows instead...
So what do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John E
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think kobolds could be ridiculously good - just spawn them on the Deep Pit and swarm them up to Rylan. With lucky rolls he might be able to summon Mirklace on the first turn.

I like the ferrox idea too - the minions are nearly as good as the master and you get 3 of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.