Subject: Feast With an Empty Table rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Frey
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ok, so I think I know the answer to this, but I thought I would ask. So I am playing with Carnage and his Maximum Carnage group.

According to the rules, at the end of my turn I discard my cards and draw 6 more. I do not shuffle my discards to make a deck until I need to draw another card. If the 6th card was my last card in my deck, and I have enough attack points to defeat the Mastermind or one of his group members with "Feast," would I not have to KO a hero since I do not have a deck, or would I shuffle my discard pile in order to make a deck to get a hero to KO?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad B
United States
Van Buren
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
Deus Ex
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure you would shuffle the discard pile to make a deck and KO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Shader
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You would shuffle your discard to make a new deck and KO a card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
therealtheshader wrote:
You would shuffle your discard to make a new deck and KO a card.

This is correct. Any time you need to interact with your deck and it is empty, you reshuffle your discard pile into your deck then interact with it as necessary. If both deck and discard are empty, then there is no effect. Please check out the faq linked on the base game's page for this and many other answers to questions!

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.