Myth» Forums » General

Subject: Myth in Australia rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yaeu Li
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone received their Wave One in Australia yet? I've heard that the shipment has arrived in Australia, though there has been no further update.

Did anyone get a chance to demo the game at PAX Australia? I went to the booth Saturday afternoon as was informed that they were closing up (this was approximately 4:00pm) and would not be there on Sunday, so I didn't get a chance to try anything. Fairly disappointed.

Hoping that we will get some information or delivery notifications soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a chance to demo the game with MERCS and chat to them. The pallets were arriving in Australia to Advent Games (although I notice Joe Dodgy has a few too) and be distributed from there. Many people said they had a shipment of minis already, so it was just the actual GAME + other bits they were waiting on.

My opinion of the demo is it was whistle awful - so you should sell me your pledge when it arrives

Actually, I really enjoyed it. Do wonder if it might be a bit fiddly for the lighter dungeon brawler, but as a man who enjoys a bit of crunch and card-play, as well as a good co-op, I was quite taken with the system, and I'm sure I can find 2-3 others with similar meaty tastes.

I think MERCS had hoped to have a palette or two to sell at PAX, and were disappointed the shipment had been delayed. Not sure if this influenced there presence there on Saturday / Sunday or not. They seemed to get a few demo games in, but were clear fielding quite a few KS queries too (around Myth, anyway).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendon Saunders
Australia
Maitland
NSW
flag msg tools
At this point, the wave 1 shipments are at an Australian Distributor (Aetherworks) and they had started sending them out late last week, they will be emailing out tracking information as they send (although some backers have already received their box 1 without tracking info)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Selwyn Hope
Australia
Cannington
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Received everything from Wave 2 (the miniatures) and Wave 1 (the base box and cards).

Final package arrived 12th Nov 2014.

Edit: Missing Spriggan Card Sleeves (but I understand 90% of people who paid for them are missing them also)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
I have wave 2 but not wave 1. Good to hear it may arrive soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Miln
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was beginning to think the name was more than appropriate...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Greetings,
Your Myth order has been posted and should be with you in 2 to 3 business days.
Above is the AusPost track number for your parcel - you can enter this number on the Auspost site to track the progress of your order.
kind regards
Aetherworks team"

Email came last night so I'm thinking early next week before I get my Wave 1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mekon
Australia
Dysney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't receive any tracking info, but my package did arrive this morning in Sydney. Was a pretty hefty one...

Everything is accounted for (Apprentice level with most add-ons*), including the Spriggan card sleeves, to my astonishment!

* Didn't go for metal minis (Spriggan excluded), extra minis, t-shirt, treasure bag, extra dice or battlefoam. And I passed on the item and regular sleeves (which I now somewhat regret).

edit: Heh, received the tracking number this evening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Turns out Aus Post managed to get the package to me today!

(No Spriggan Sleeves unfortuantely )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yaeu Li
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to update, I received my Myth on Friday in Melbourne. Does anyone know where the full list of all of the game components in a captain pledge is?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/15740399#15740399

This will give you a detailed breakdown of the base stuff I used the KS update for the stretch goals

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.