Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew Ricketts
United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
flag msg tools
Heres a card for the amazingly talented Lindsey Stirling -->

The Pic taken from Roundtable Rivals

if you havent seen it yet check out the video on youtube!

as always feedback appreciated!

Drew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Dawson
Canada
Kelowna
BC
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you for this!!! I am a big fan of hers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Ricketts
United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
flag msg tools
dbolyard wrote:

Lindsey: I like this card. It stands out among the other methods of removing disgruntled from crew--I come from an area where this is just the sort of thing folks do to cheer each other up (Missouri Ozarks). However, can she do this anywhere? Specifically limiting it to planetary sectors (perhaps even a particular selection thereof) may balance it more.

Agree! I intended it to require a planet... (whoops for nor making it clear!) so -->

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Dawson
Canada
Kelowna
BC
flag msg tools
mb
I like the theme of this card, but by my costing she should only be $100. Moral and the negotiate cancel out price wise leaving her special ability, which is good but is well balanced by taking 2 actions. In a game that ends up being more of a race to the finish, that is sometimes a tough pill to swallow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Krubski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'll second that. In fact, you could add "Will not Work Immoral Jobs" and set the cost at zero...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Ricketts
United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
flag msg tools
and there was me thinking she was to powerful! :-P we tend to have a lot of shore leave happening and so we figured if shes saving you $600 a time... but I see your point!... will conflab with the other half and see what she thinks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Krubski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I agree that it's a very potent ability EXCEPT that it takes 2 Actions. Not only is it a full turn, but you need to be where you want to be to start, and you ain't going nowhere after...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa Bell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
iaisu wrote:
and there was me thinking she was to powerful! :-P we tend to have a lot of shore leave happening and so we figured if shes saving you $600 a time... but I see your point!... will conflab with the other half and see what she thinks!

Well we've had that conflab (I'm the other half btw) and we think dropping it to $100 is a compromise we can make. She's just to useful to be free. Takes an entire turn yes, but she can save your crew if you have no money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Ricketts
United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
flag msg tools
Mibbs wrote:
iaisu wrote:

Well we've had that conflab (I'm the other half btw) and we think dropping it to $100 is a compromise we can make. She's just to useful to be free. Takes an entire turn yes, but she can save your crew if you have no money.

And given that -->

Hope this is cool for everyone!

Gwek (or anyone else) if you want a $0 version with wont work moral jobs, let me know!

Also Gwek are we ok to use Ruthless on cards? I think Mibbs is planning on putting up some crew we have been working on that have it... cuss we like!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Krubski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Go for it, man! Feel free to use any of my stuff! That's why I put it all out here, hoping people will want to use it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Bayless
United States
flag msg tools
Never heard of this lady, so I searched her videos and watched a few. Interesting style and a very interesting person. Read a little about her and watch her personal story at mormon.org She has gone through some tough stuff to be the successful woman she is today.

Which supply deck does she belong in? Seems like Regina?
Do you all just use your home printers to print these cards?

Anyone have a good template to align the print job for double siding the card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.