Antike Duellum» Forums » General

Subject: List of the chips not specified in the rulebook rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Germany
Münster
NRW
flag msg tools
Hidden trackable information in games sucks!
badge
I play games for fun and pursuing the goal to win the game is fun! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebook of Antike Duellum doesn't specify the number of coin and different resource chips that come with the game.

I think it would be better to include such information in the rulebook, if only to allow people who bought a used copy to check if it is complete.

There is even a rule for which it is important (on p. IV of the rulebook):
"If the bank has no more coins, the player may choose whatever other type of resource he wishes instead."
On p. I it says: "Only resource chips are unlimited. In the rare case the resource supply is not sufficient, you may use other counters such as pennies to indicate chips are now worth double their denomination."

So while the number of resource chips that comes with the game may not be that important, the number of coin chips can even have actual implications for how to play the game.

So after my list of tokens not specified in the rulebook of Antike II (*click*), here is the considerably shorter list of these tokens that were in my (new and sealed) copy of Antike Duellum:

1. 14 coin chips

2. Chips of each of the three resources (Marble, Iron and Gold) with a total value of 40 (4 times value V, 6 times value II, 8 times value I)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.