Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dániel Nagy
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,

In my game group language dependency can be an issue, and on the game page it says "Some necessary text - easily memorized or small crib sheet". So there are some text, but how much really? Where? How much does it affect gameplay?
On an other Forum i read that editions of other languages were planned, but i guess Hungarian is not amongst them..

Thank you,

Daniel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad B
United States
Anderson
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is the turn order written on the player board. Easily memorized. Then there is some text on some of the cards. The special contraband apples, cheese, bread and chickens. All easily memorized. For example the Green Apples have "Counts as 2 apples at the end of the game", written on the card. So, if you can remember that Green apples are worth 2 and Golden Apples are worth 3. Then you should be all set.

*edit*

There are some promo cards which would have some more text as well. the Royal Summons and the Brimstone Oil have a fairly large block of text on them. But again it's all pretty easily memorized.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dániel Nagy
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ranerdar wrote:
There is the turn order written on the player board. Easily memorized. Then there is some text on some of the cards. The special contraband apples, cheese, bread and chickens. All easily memorized. For example the Green Apples have "Counts as 2 apples at the end of the game", written on the card. So, if you can remember that Green apples are worth 2 and Golden Apples are worth 3. Then you should be all set.

*edit*

There are some promo cards which would have some more text as well. the Royal Summons and the Brimstone Oil have a fairly large block of text on them. But again it's all pretty easily memorized.

Great! Thank you for the detailed answer! Very kind of you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.