Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Michaud
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(Programming note: since I'm expecting my baby just about any day now, I'm dropping this episode as soon as it's ready...which is RIGHT NOW! Enjoy!)

It's time once again for our super-sized, super-spectacular, super-bedazzled End of Year Special! We stop rolling and moving for once so we can take some time to answer a bunch of your questions and mispronounce all of your names. Then, we'll give our annual awards for the best and worst games we've covered in 2014. And it wouldn't be a special episode without another fan-created Battle of Wits, where the panel will fight for tens of thousands of VALUABLE POINTS! FTT will return in January...but for now, enjoy this special double-episode!

http://tableflipsyou.blogspot.com/2014/11/episode-67-end-of-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E. Strathmeyer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Best of luck to you and Mrs. Moderator!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I now know what I'm listening to on the way to/from work tomorrow. May everything go smoothly with the arrival of your little one, Chris!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt McMahon
United States
Warrenton
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats on the pending arrival of your little one. Hope you and your family have a happy if sleep deprived thanksgiving.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Miller
United Kingdom
Newport
Gwent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations, Chirs, on the impending arrival of sleepless nights

Since you guys mentioned Tales of the Arabian Nights in games you play unironically, along with CYOAs, you might be interested in the fan made Doctor Who Solitaire Story Game, which is available as a pdf download or in the form of a Playable Wiki - http://dwssg.averyniceplace.de/wiki/doku.php?id=start - It's a wee bit fiddly for my tastes, but despite how abstracted the writing has to be for the system to work, I think it can carry the occasional emotional punch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Olejnicak
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys almost got my name perfect this time! Third time's the charm!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Brasslett
msg tools
The last two lines of the show are killer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ms Dew
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay for another bancetastic season from our rockin' panelists

Excited for SnowCon next month. Any other flipsters planning on going? Anyone else maybe interested in the Powerpuff Girls game the gang reviewed awhile back? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.