Subject: Join or start a board game group - portland rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sean nelson
United States
portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Hey looking to join up with a consistent group or find other souls who are looking to start a new one. I live in the NE portland area. I have a wide array of games I can add to a night!

Note - Only reply if you are looking for a person to join your group or would like to band up and create a new night. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Join or start a board game group - potland
Tell me more about this place called Potland.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Silverio
United States
Salem
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Join or start a board game group - potland
It is legal or a least it will be come next July or so. We just voted on it as we did not want Washington having all the fun.

PES

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Sean,

What kind of games do you like? I am a part of a group on Meetup. com and we have several events every week, some that are specific games and some that are "bring stuff and we'll decide what to play". Have you looked into any of the many meetup groups, or are you not looking for something like that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A good place to look -and post- if you haven't already is he pdx guild. Portland, OR, USA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean nelson
United States
portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Ill check that guild.

I have gone to a few of the varying open nights when i can, but most i have seen fall on nights that dont work in my schedule.

Far more interested in a solid weekly group playing at each others homes. Not terribly into the chaos of a bar/store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.