Subject: hottness rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffery Hunt
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love this game. My wife and I like to play it at our coffee shop. However, I'm curious why such an old game that wasn't the most successful is currently on the Hotness? Is it getting a reprint or is there some news I haven't heard?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
JefferyHunt wrote:
I love this game. My wife and I like to play it at our coffee shop. However, I'm curious why such an old game that wasn't the most successful is currently on the Hotness? Is it getting a reprint or is there some news I haven't heard?

it was on sale recently at mm I think. Maybe that was enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
- Rahdo made a praising runthrough not so long ago
- It's Rosenberg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The deal of the day on MM is why it hit the hotness. Awesome game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathy Sheets
United States
Stuart
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Love Merkator! Out of Uwe's games I've tried, I really only like this one and At the Gates of Loyang. I always thought that the reason Merkator was less-loved was because it was so different from his Agric-type games. I am glad to see MM's sale boosted it's exposure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mekator fired Bean Trader in my collection because the humor was lost after a few plays, and it didn't play like Bohnanza enough. But, the parts I did like, got morphed into Merkator.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Seb. ●leoskyangel●
Malaysia
Bangsar & PJ
flag msg tools
badge
I play games not to win, it's the gathering that's important - Thanks for the tip Cate108!
mbmbmbmbmb
Gave this game a try about two weeks ago. It certainly wasn't as bad as what I've heard. Yes, it's multi-player solitaire, and dry, but really, the game doesn't deserves the bad rap that people are giving it. I quite like the game so it stays in my collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.