Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Once all damage has been assigned, knock out each character that took damage greater
than or equal to its defense. When a character is knocked out, move it to that player’s
prep area.
"

Per this when your hero/villian/whatever gets killed it goes back to your prep area so when its time to re-roll you get an extra die. I thought when they die they go to used pile and have to wait till they're back in the bag to get them again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Williams
United Kingdom
St Just
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Characters go to the used pile when they attack and are unblocked.

Blocked attackers either die and go to prep (ready to be rerolled next turn) or live and stay in the field.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
entwife wrote:

Blocked attackers either die and go to prep (ready to be rerolled next turn) or live and stay in the field.

looks like the person who taught me to play the game did it wrong whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Williams
United Kingdom
St Just
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alandric wrote:
entwife wrote:

I imagine that playing this differently would really change the tactics of the game.

As it is attacking with a load of characters, and knocking a lot of your opponents characters out potentially leads to a big load of dice for your opponent to roll on their turn. Equally sometimes it's worth not blocking a nasty dice (and thus taking the damage) just to get rid of a die for a while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Satan Himself
United States
Dead Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
alandric wrote:
entwife wrote:

I'm usually good at detecting sarcasm, and I'm still confused by this post when combined with your first post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.