Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: B2O [+] ScottH [+] [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
Web of Power: We broke in the game I bought 2 weeks ago. Alison was up for it as she is a very good player of this great game. I like to play, but I just can’t seem to wrap my head around the advisor scoring, consequently I do poorly at this game. The game had a weird card distribution going on as Brian and Alison were pointing out through out the game (I wouldn’t say whining per say, but …you know…it was awfully close to it). ;-) I might have been able to whine if I knew what was going on. David and I did manage to both get cloister chains of 8 a piece! I’ve never seen that in a 4-player game. Going late into the game, Alison had played something like 6 cloisters! However she had advisors everywhere! In the end her score was right there, but she did point out that if she had received ANY good cards she would have kicked our butts! Hard to argue, since I barely surpassed her score and she had used hardly any cloisters! Alison would have been second to David by only one point, were it not for the road bonuses.
Scores: David 62, Scott 57, Alison 53 & Brian 48

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.