Popular Tags: [View All]
John W
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The 2014 multilingual edition from Zoch Verlag is available on their web store, which you can see here: http://shop.zoch-verlag.de/zoch_en/games/manila-601105078-en....

This version has cardboard boats instead of wooden ones, and the money is made of tiles, I believe, instead of plastic. But who cares! This game is back in print! You don't have to shell out the big bucks on Amazon or eBay for it!

If you order a single copy, it comes out to be a little over 50 euros. But if you order multiple copies, the shipping stays the same, so... I went ahead and ordered 4 copies. If you would like one, I can ship it out to you for $40 plus shipping. Anyone interested?

Edit: All the extra copies are accounted for. But it looks like there's plenty of interest, so if you're looking for a copy, perhaps you can do the same and get together with some people to order directly from Zoch Verlag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petter Mordt
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my own copy of the relaunched game, and noticed that I got two blue dice instead of one blue and one green. Anyone else gotten this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.