Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Glory to Rome!
badge
"Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest" Propertius Sextus
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible for the Tank to make a Close Assault on the infantry? In other words, is the Road the whole tile? Or does the picture/orientation of the roads on the tile matter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PC ichigo
Thailand
Bangbuathong
Nonthaburi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you can't.

This is on the official FAQ:

Q.
If Road hex tiles are adjacent on the board, although the Road images themselves are not visually connected, will I still get the
Road bonus of one extra hex since I’m on Road hexes the entire turn?
A.
No, you will not receive the Road movement bonus of moving one additional hex unless the unit moves directly along the
connected Road images.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clexton27
United States
Forest
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pcichigo wrote:
No, you can't.

Q.
If Road hex tiles are adjacent on the board, although the Road images themselves are not visually connected, will I still get the
A.
No, you will not receive the Road movement bonus of moving one additional hex unless the unit moves directly along the
connected Road images.

I love it. Quotation and all. Good answer friend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Papenfuss
United States
Star
Idaho
flag msg tools
"Your results are back: it's negative"......um, is that a bad thing?
mbmbmbmbmb
pcichigo wrote:
No, you can't.

Q.
A.
connected Road images.

In other words, the actual images on the road hexes matter. No shortcuts through grass or driving on the shoulder!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.