Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got 11 Phalanx henchmen with this expansion, but it says 10. Did I get an extra card? Wondering if maybe I'm missing one somewhere else now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert McCloud
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tlee33 wrote:
I got 11 Phalanx henchmen with this expansion, but it says 10. Did I get an extra card? Wondering if maybe I'm missing one somewhere else now.

You just got 1 extra; count all of the other cards to check nothing is missing.

I got an extra card in Paint the town red. Counted everything, nothing missing. These things happen; we were lucky but some people have been known to be missing cards. Keep hold of it, perhaps if someone says they are missing a Phalanx card you'll get the chance to be a kind stranger and send them your spare!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Yep counted everything else and it seems right. I've got the extra stashed away. I did read that some others were missing cards so I was worried I might be missing 1 of something else but I was fine. Is it true UD doesn't send replacement cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tlee33 wrote:
Is it true UD doesn't send replacement cards?

No, that's completely false.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Roy
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthEd wrote:
tlee33 wrote:
Is it true UD doesn't send replacement cards?

No, that's completely false.

In fact, I had them replace one of my Dark City Wolverine cards that was damaged.

As long as you have a receipt and ask within a certain time period (30-90 days, I can't remember exactly), they don't give you any problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.