Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Gameson
United Kingdom
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

A question sprung to my mind in a game last night, playing Vampire-Giant Ants...do the tokens on Summon Wolves count as Power Tokens on the minion I have played there, or just as if I had a minion of Power x on the base, where x is equal to the number of tokens?

I thought (and played it) as the latter, but just would like some other opinions...nothing like We Will Rock You in your hand and 5 token on Summon Wolves to make you wonder...

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
McGregor Crowley
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Summon wolves works like Agromotive from Awesome Level 9000, if you have minion the base your total power on the base is counted included the action bonus, its not a minion and doesn't change the the minions on the base.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Gameson
United Kingdom
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That was my thought as well, but just wanted clarification...the combo seemed a little to good and I couldn't fully pass on it without checking!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.