Tamás Lévai
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So it seems that EU shipping has stopped and I am only curious that this is the case, or just people receiving the game and we just dont know about them...so please if you are living in the EU and received your pledge during past month please comment which country you live and when it was delivered. I hope we find out that shipping is continuous and sooner or later everyone get their games. or we find a gap between deliveries. or we find Rlyeh on the way i dont know, just do it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Swalwell
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
badge
Gamer in All Mediums
mbmbmbmbmb
FFP in their latest update confirmed that they stopped EU shipping after about a week after Essen - so if your order wasn't sent in that window, it was waiting in the German warehouse. Hence why the number of people receiving things dropped off to zero.

They claim that they re-started shipping earlier this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tamás Lévai
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
savantt wrote:
FFP in their latest update confirmed that they stopped EU shipping after about a week after Essen - so if your order wasn't sent in that window, it was waiting in the German warehouse. Hence why the number of people receiving things dropped off to zero.

hmm i am not really getting that info would you mind quoting it from the update? maybe i am missing something

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
thomyerk wrote:
savantt wrote:

hmm i am not really getting that info would you mind quoting it from the update? maybe i am missing something

I think that's for the UK not the EU.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Swalwell
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
badge
Gamer in All Mediums
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies: You're right, they didn't confirm it for EU - I mis-remembered.

(Incidentally: I still think it's likely that that's what happened from what's been said by backers talking to the distribution partner in the comments, and the drop off of recipients after the initial surge - but I will freely admit that that's just conjecture.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tamás Lévai
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you, i heard about the problem in the uk. hope the shipping started this week so we got people getting their game at the end of the next week somewhere in the EU and UK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.