Ryan Gedeon
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally got around to giving this a go solo last night, and loved every minute of it. I was wondering, especially early in the game if a character such as the cook could explore one area with Friday, and explore another area with his other pawn available with the Dog to get two instant successes on the same turn, or if you have to take two different actions with one character....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Crespo
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, that's legal. Thematically it means that he/she explored different parts of the island during the day, with different partners.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben De Tullio
United States
Pembroke Pines
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can use both of your character's pawn on the same turn doing any action (2 explore action is fine). Just remember that the Dog can never do an action by himself. He's used only has support and only for the explore and hunt action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike M
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thematically, I like to think about it as each person can do two things each day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Or (if putting both pawns on the same action), they can spend the whole day working on one thing to make sure they get it right.

It makes sense that doing a basic job (i.e. roll needed for success) building something, gathering wood or food, or exploring would take 3 or 4 hours. Anyone watch that TV show Naked and Afraid?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Gedeon
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, thanks for the replies! Wanted to make sure I was doing this right...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can i do 2 times the same action with 1 pawn of the same hero .each action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
mythos999 wrote:
Can i do 2 times the same action with 1 pawn of the same hero .each action?

Each pawn can perform or support one action once.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.