Hide
6 Posts

Jäger und Späher» Forums » Rules

Subject: Some questions after the first play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Angela Schäfer
msg tools
1. I play the "Nachwuchs"-Card because I don't want to loose a point at the sunset, but I don't have a figure in the central cave. Must I take a hunger tile?

2. When I create an item with VP's and reach one of the bonus-fields. Can I give up this object with another to earn the bonus?

3. If I play the "Jäger"-Card, which allows me to put 3 figures on the hunting area und one of my figures stands on the "Mammutfriedhof". Can I earn the VP and then use this figure for the hunting area?

4. One of my figures stands on the "Uralte Eiche". I don't have an hunger tile. When I create an item which gives me an hunger tile, can I give off the hunger tile from the item just created for the effect of the "Uralte Eiche"? Or must I have the hunger tile before creating the item?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerhard Hecht
msg tools
designer
Hi,
i can answere your questions

1) No, if there is no figure in the cave, you take no hunger tile

2) Yes, you can use this object

3) No, you get only the point, if there is a figure on the "Mammutfriedhof".

4)yes, you can give off this hunger tile

3+4)
First you handle the character card, then the effects of the special places.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angela Schäfer
msg tools
Thanks for the quick answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cliff Allister McLane
msg tools
1: Why? I would never expect this. Can you choose to ignore the played card? There is no link between the texts on the Nachwuchs, so I thought the second instruction is obligatory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
f s
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While you are right formally, thematically it seems quite clear that the part about taking a hunger tile (feeding the baby) does not happen if the first part (getting the baby) is not done.
We intuitively played it the way Gerhardt Hecht suggests in this thread.

Still, a clearer wording would be preferable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
To bad this won't be published in english the game itself seems very interesting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.