Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Jones
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I have been working on some custom cards for a while now. I am quite a perfectionist and it bothers me if something doesn't look right. I have only "finished" one card so far and even it bothers me.

The main problem that I have with not being able to finish more is the font in the text box. I know that Percolator/Percolator Pro has been decided on as the text of choice for card and character titles, but the font on the bottom is the hang up for multiple people. No one can agree on what exactly the font is. Some say Eurostile condensed, others say other fonts. In my opinion, none of these match.

I've printed multiple variations of custom cards, but none have hit the mark with the font.

Even though many people have also argued about the font for the numbers on the cost, recruit, and attack icons, those are easy enough to just cut from a scanned image of a card and paste into the new design. It is too much hassle to scan multiple cards, then cut every letter in the alphabet just to paste back in.

Does anybody know the exact font for the text box? I know there is at least one person on here that does! *cough*Brenzor*cough*

If somebody could fill the rest of us in that would be great! Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.