Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason La Mar
United States
hayward
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear FFP,

I know this might not be the best way to get this across but I still would like to get my voice heard before it's too late. Please pass it on to any person you can.

I hope the final encounter map tiles for the mission pack have at least a mine map card with an advance encounter that works with the theme and creatures.

Preferably a Otherworld card too for a world that matches the back better. For example a Cynder one for the sucubi.

I understand that this will create a once in awhile dead end, but I think this will add to the fun and theme. Think of exploring the mine and run into a werewolf den.

Thank you for your time.

Jason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some maps are completely random, some have preset rooms (once you get here, set these tiles up like this) and some have the entire map completely setup before you begin. I like the variety there is in the quests.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klutz
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
I am a "certified" art critic.
badge
I am a professional BGG commenter.
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
Some maps are completely random, some have preset rooms (once you get here, set these tiles up like this) and some have the entire map completely setup before you begin. I like the variety there is in the quests.

I don't see your point? Including a map card for the special rooms from the mission packs would in no way affect the variety of the quests...

I absolutely think they should include map cards for the special rooms. As for the dead end problem, just play it that if placing said map tile would "finish" the mine (i.e.: there is no other path to go down), you draw a new map card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah... I see what you did there.
mbmbmbmbmb
KevBelisle wrote:
shnar wrote:

I don't see your point? Including a map card for the special rooms from the mission packs would in no way affect the variety of the quests...

I absolutely think they should include map cards for the special rooms. As for the dead end problem, just play it that if placing said map tile would "finish" the mine (i.e.: there is no other path to go down), you draw a new map card.
Excellent suggestion!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Open letters are silly. Send them an email.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
Open letters are silly. Send them an email.

Yeah but who's gonna thumb my email?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason La Mar
United States
hayward
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did send an email. I made this open letter so FFP can see that I'm not alone in my opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.