Subject: Re-united Kingdom (My Ship Sails variant) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cornixt
msg tools
badge
Cheap as chips
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to post rules to a simple card game every now and then. These are all games I was taught as a child, adjusted to make more fun with the Badger Deck. This is based on what was called "My Ship Sails". I'll call it Re-united Kingdom.

Construct a deck of only the face cards, one suit per player. Shuffle, then deal 8 cards to each player.

Game Play
Each player simultaneously picks a card from their hand and places in face down in front of them. Each player then passes the card to the player to their left, who then adds it to their hand. Repeat until the game is won.

The winner of the game is the first player to hold all cards of the same suit in their hand, re-uniting their kingdom.

Note that due to some cards not being dealt, not every kingdom will have enough cards to be completed, so make sure you pick the right one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.