Hide
2 Posts

Cyclades» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about C3K rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
YANG CC
msg tools
I have some questions about C3K with cyclades.

A.The PHOENIX
When troops led by the Phoenix are destroyed in combat, they are immediately returned to play on the island from which they attack.

Q1.Only work if troops led by Phoenix are attackers. If the troops with Phoenix are attacked, the destroyed troop will not be returned. Is it right?

Q2.If I only have one troop with the Phoenix, I attack an island with five troops.Ignore combat dices, it seems an endless combat??

B.The Snake
Cross one empty sea space as though it contained a friendly ship.

Q3.If there are more than two empty sea spaces between two island, it doesn't work, right??
Q4.Does the Snake ability only works if the troops led by it are attacker??Not include retreat??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karel Stastny
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Q1: yes, it only works if you're attacking

Q2: troops are destroyed and return to the island from which they attacked. But they don't get back to combat, you would have to move them again.

Q3: right. I belive the Snake would also work if you have a ship on one of those space.
What I mean is this - there are two sea spaces between two islands. One of them contains your ship. You can move between these islands, because you use ship for the first space and Snake for the second.

Q4: I don't know
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.