Popular Tags: [View All]
Dwayne Westerhausen
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered some pdf games from the Minden Games website 5 days ago and have heard nothing from them. I've send them an email with no response. Anyone have a phone number for them? Anyone ever order from their website?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Butler
United States
Hughesville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I always had the impression it's a one man show - vacation perhaps?

minden2 at hotmail dot com is where the promo emails come from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Butler
United States
Hughesville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you check your spam folder. I looked up my last pdf order from April - HEY! I purchased 2 games but only printed one - cool.

The reply came with the heading:

RE: Notification of payment received

and it looks like a paypal receipt, but if you read the message in the email above the receipt the passcodes for the pdf files are included.

Hope that helps

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Westerhausen
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I did check my spam filter with no luck. I did receive the paypal email confirming my payment but no pdfs or passwords in that email.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Butler
United States
Hughesville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All I've got left then is .... did you turn you computer off then turn it back on?

The above mentioned email was in my inbox as From: Gary Garber , I assume there must have been a separate payment confirmation from Paypal as well.

Good luck! Hope you get your game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave, or "Phineas" or "Tolstoy" or,
United States
Mount Holly
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
moonglum01 wrote:
All I've got left then is .... did you turn you computer off then turn it back on?

There is also "did you reinstall Windows yet?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Westerhausen
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks but I am still looking for contact information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Westerhausen
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no response from Minden Games, its been over two weeks now. Anyone else order anything from them in the past couple weeks?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Westerhausen
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no response from Minden games over three weeks now since they charged my pay pal account. Have sent 4 emails also with no response over the last 3 weeks. Anyone know whats going on with this company?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Mount Holly
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dwest wrote:
Still no response from Minden games over three weeks now since they charged my pay pal account. Have sent 4 emails also with no response over the last 3 weeks. Anyone know whats going on with this company?

Seems to me that if you don't hear from them or get your stuff within the next several days, maybe you should just "reverse the charges" and get your money back before a full month is up. Just my opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Westerhausen
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I logged a dispute with PayPal and this has been resolved now with Minden Games. I received my pdf games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Mount Holly
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dwest wrote:
I logged a dispute with PayPal and this has been resolved now with Minden Games. I received my pdf games.

Huh.

So you had to threaten to take your money back, and then, LO! The items you paid for 3 weeks ago show up. In mere hours. Is there something we should take from this, or is it as simple as they can get emails from PayPal but not from you for some reason? Has any reasonable explanation been offered?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Westerhausen
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was the explanation I received.
"Apparently, this was filled incorrectly or the order never reached you via return email, and I apologize for that. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, so that it could be addressed."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.