Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Amo .
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have some questions about the end-game rules. I am quoting from the english rules.

(1) Additional power bonus for killed gangsters

How do we track killed gangsters. The rules do not state how to do this. I assume if a player kills a rival he must keep the killed gangster in a pile?

(2) Page 19 (short-overview rules) states that "the player with the *most* gangsters gets an additional $15,000" ... but on page 9 it says "The player with the most *active* gangsters gets an additional $15,000"

Can I get clarification -- is it most *active* or *most* -- and additonally how does one know if its active or not given that during a turn gangsters have to be "busy" doing a job?

(3) "Money laundered is doubled". Page 19 says this, but on Page 9 it makes no reference to this.

I wish to clarify whether the money laundered double rule occurs or not.

Many thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

the rulebook was changed after I made the translation, thats why the errors are in there.

1. If you kill a gangster, you get the killed gangster and place it under your boss card. You obviously can not purchase this gangster.

2. It is most active. Active means, that if a gangster is deactivated (turned over), he does not count. Some attack cards deactivate instead of kill - and if remember correctly a killed gangster gets deactivated if he is rescued by the emergency doctor.
This is similiar to businessmen, which do not count for monopolies if they got deactivated.

3. Yes, if you use a money laundering job, the laundered money is doubled at the end of the game. Otherwise there would be no purpose of laundering money.

Enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amo .
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, this is good. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Sich
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Nick!
Enjoy the game and best regards Amarjit!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.