Hide
11 Posts

Machi Koro» Forums » General

Subject: Missing Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D Hill
msg tools
Have waited forever for this game... it finally arrives... includes two packs of Mega Store Cards but most of the normal cards are missing ??? Contacted CoolStuffInc and IDW via email. CoolStuffInc replied quickly noting I needed to contact IDW. Still waiting for a reply from them.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Staines
United Kingdom
Grantham
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the opposite problem: my copy has all the cards (well: no gaming megastore) but the finish was patchy on half of them, some areas were actually bare - not printed at all - and the edges seem to have been torn off rather than cut. Possibly the single least impressive board game I own, production-'quality' wise.

I need to contact IDW about it, but having read other reports of them not bothering to reply I'm sitting in a kind of defeatist slump about it at the moment. My self-made print and play was higher quality and more playable. :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
Bichatse wrote:
I have the opposite problem: my copy has all the cards (well: no gaming megastore) but the finish was patchy on half of them, some areas were actually bare - not printed at all - and the edges seem to have been torn off rather than cut. Possibly the single least impressive board game I own, production-'quality' wise.

I need to contact IDW about it, but having read other reports of them not bothering to reply I'm sitting in a kind of defeatist slump about it at the moment. My self-made print and play was higher quality and more playable. :/

I had no problem with them replying. I sent detailed descriptions of the problems with the cards as well as pictures, and got a reply back as well as replacement cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Bichatse wrote:

You should contact IDW. They are turning things around within a couple of business days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hann_Boe
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a couple issues that IDW replaced within a couple days. Great turn around experience.

I too emailed and included a couple pictures of the issues.

edit: wording

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Qunell
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't get the promo cards but I am not really sure how those were supposed to be distributed. I got mine from Amazon.

A guy in our game group opened up his box last weekend and discovered he was missing the dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Hill
msg tools
Update: 12 days later and still no luck from IDW. They quickly asked for my address but haven't heard from them since. ???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Hill
msg tools
After 4th email, they sent a replacement game! Components are all there and in good condition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn
United States
Southgate
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my copy and while I didn't have missing cards, I have missing dice. I know they are just regular D6s but I paid for them, I want them! Emailed IDW, will see if anything comes of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Ross
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Grand Master Cabalist
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too. I was missing about half of the cards. I got the set that included all of the starting cards, the purple cards, the orchards, the family restaurants, and the fruit and vegetable market. I'm missing the rest. I contacted IDW and will see what they say.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Ross
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Grand Master Cabalist
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed the publisher and received a response within 2 days. 8 Days later I had a new set of cards. Well done!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.