Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Smith
Australia
Mount Helen
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a quick search and couldn't find any specific, so thought best to just ask here.

Played last night, score was tight. But had a question which could have tied the game:

I won both the Village Hall and Craftsman's Guild tiles. I had:

2 Red Workers
8 Yellow Workers
10 Blue Workers
1 Starting Player

I scored 2 red, 2 blue and 2 yellow for Village Hall giving me 6 points

and then 10 Blue Workers + 1 Start Player for Craftsman's Guild for 11 points

In hindsight, I should have used start player as a red to score 9 points. but only just thought about it then.

In short... Question is: can i score all those blue workers... or do the 2 get scored for the Village Hall and that's it? (leaving 8+start for 9 points)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You can never score anything twice, so you could not use the same workers on both tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Smith
Australia
Mount Helen
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok sweet. so I should have used the start player meeple to get an extra 2 points vs the 1 from Craftman's Guild. and i would have ended up with the same points. but that's good to know. Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dirkes
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Happy Corgi
mbmbmbmbmb
The latter is correct, as you cannot score anything (goods or workers) more than once. So since you scored them on the village hall, you only get the 9 points like you pointed out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Smith
Australia
Mount Helen
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys! Looks like a tie-breaker is on the cards then. and more attention to be paid to win legitimately
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.